LOLC Myanmar Micro-Finance Company Limited is one of the market leading micro-finance company in Myanmar. LOLC Myanmar is a wholly owned subsidiary of LOLC Holding Plc of Sri Lanka which is registered as a public listed company in Sri Lanka. LOLC Group is one of the leading conglomerates in Sri Lanka as well as the largest regulated microfinance provider in Sri Lanka. As LOLC Group has gained significant expertise in Microfinance operations and has invested in oversea expansion in the micro-finance business at Cambodia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Indonesia, Serier Lenon, Nigeria and the Philippines.
LOLC Myanmar has started its microfinance operations in Myanmar since the last quarter of 2013 and has expanded its business to reach Yangon, Bago, Mandalay, Magwe, Sagaing Regions, Shan and Mon State. The company provides financial services of loan and savings such as Group Loans, Individual Loan and products developed to cater the employees, micro & small businesses and the agricultural sector with seasonal incomes.
As LOLC Myanmar is a deposit taking Micro Finance Institution from the start of its business operations and has obtained the approval to operate, LOLC Myanmar contribute to meet the objective of the Myanmar Microfinance law in promoting savings as a habit among low income customers by providing Voluntary and Compulsory Savings services with an attractive interest to the benefit of its customers. In addition, the company provides a Credit Risk mitigating instrument to protect clients for external shocks, and provide financial literacy training to increase their credit knowledge in relation to their financial management and credit decision.
- Conduct ourselves with honestly and integrity at both individual and organizational level
- Have mutual respect in dealing with all stakeholders
- Be driven by passion to excel in everything we do
- Build long-term relationship with our customers based on mutual trust and commitment
- Challenge conventionality to create, innovate and stay ahead
- Embrace diversity as a unifying force to contribute towards progress and growth